Super Junior Comeback Stage

yeay... #MrSimpleComebackStage now is #1 on TTWW!!! YIPIIEEE!!! haha... yeahh you know... Today (August 5th 2011) SUPER JUNIOR COMEBACK STAGE IN MUSIC BANK.. and this's really really make me... OH MY GOD! MuBank is my Fav music program and SuJu's my fav Korean BoyBand... oh my... i don't know what i want to say.. and after watch MuBank... AAARGGGHHH!!! SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK!!!! SARANGHAE OPPADEUL!!! YOU'RE REALLY REALLY BLOW MY MIND!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! XD
oh yeah... Super Junior has sing two songs in MuBank.. the First song's Super Man and the second song's Mr.Simple... and thats song make me speechless on the living room XD

after watched i just found it in YouTube the video of the SuperJunior Comeback Stage... here they are..

 the first song.. Super Man
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u616beCdBrQ&feature=player_embedded

the second song... Mr.Simple
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQrxNjZD9DE&feature=player_embedded

yeahh maybe just that i can say to you...
keep supporting our oppadeul... SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK! XD

One Of Indonesian ELFs

p.s: mianee/i'm sorry if my english's broken, because i'm still learning :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer