Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_A-CHA_MUSIC VIDEO


AHHH I CAN'T BREATHING WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! IT'S SO DAEBAK!!!! THIS VIDEO'S MAKE ME CRAZY!!! AHHH!!! XD XD XD


>YESUNG IS SO HANDSOME AND KYEOPTAE AND MAKE ME CAN'T BREATH!!! XD
  *turn off my caps*
> this Video's remind me about HeeChul and make me more more more MISS him than before..
>  Kyu's Showing his evil side again again and again
> Siwon's so cool in this video
> Teuk's show us his leader side
>Sungmin and Ryeowook're so Kyeoptae
>Shingdong's showing us his diferent side
>Hyuk and Hae oh my god, they dance skill and they face are make me... yeah i think you know...


THEY'RE THE BEST!! XD XD!! AHHH!!!! SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK!! XD XD XD XD !!!!!!

notes : i'm so sorry for the Caps, but seriously you'll same like me if you watch that mv xD

Komentar

Postingan Populer